Subject: [Leica] Leica M Lenses for sale also Leica copies
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 08:50:16 +0000

I have the following for sale. I just purchased a number of as new lenses
from an estate sale so these ae surplus...

Leica M Summicron 35mm f2.0 boxed with hood. EX condition mechanically fine
some paint wear SN 29xxxxx purchased new from Citizen's Photo in 1986. GLASS
FINE EXCEPT a small mark on the rear element that occurred during a trip to
Tanzania a couple years ago. I have never noticed a problem from this mark
though experts say it would affect the speed of the lens slightly. Latest
version except for ASPH. $500

Leica M Tele-Elmarit M 90mm f2.8 with  12575 hood and non Leitz UV. GLASS
PERFECT MECHANICS PERFECT minor paint wear at ridges. Final version. SN
3,3xx,xxx (I believe). Purchased new from Citizen's Photo in 1986. $400

Fed 2 Green Leather EX condition works fine includes chrome 50mm f 2.8 and
case $125

I also have two Fed 3's with lens and case left $100 each EX condition
working fine. The Fed 3 looks a lot like an M3 (SM thought) with a combined
RF VF and Lever wind. About the same size as an M3 too.

Leica IIIf BD no ST 1951 vntage EX condition works fine RF fine SS fine
includes Russian 50mm f2.8 black lens $400

Russian 35mm 2.8 BIOGON COPY with the huge rear element EX+ condition with
rear cap. Black paint finish a superb performer $250

Thanks

Mark