Subject: Re: [Leica] Solm's Lack of Quality
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 17:46:05 -0500

Don,
Why would you think I took it personally?

 Note that there were two posts in the last two days about problems with the
80 mm Summilux.  How can any company permit such an expensive lens to leave
the factory with a potential problem?

As for the question about e-mail, I was simply asking if you still
maintained your Internet site.  There was word that you were going to shut
it down.

Bud