Subject: Re: [Leica] was "State of the Art"
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:41:42 -0400

At 04:13 PM 5/10/98 +0000, Anonymous Ben wrote:

>Two voices in the wilderness. The best judge on whether a Nikon, Canon
>or Contax is a useful tool is a N, C or Cx user. Not a Leica bigot.

Now, this is interesting.  I am a former Nikon and Contax owner and
currently own a slew of Canon EOS gear.  I am co-author of THE ZEISS
COMPENDIUM and Vice-President of the Zeiss Historica Society.  I am the
owner of the LUG's sister group, the Rollei List.  I generally shoot Rollei
TLR, Hasselblad, and a Super Ikonta B in MF, and frequently shoot Contax
RF, Contarex, and Contaflex in miniature-format.

"Leica bigot"?  Hmm.  Ben, when you run out of ideas, you seem to jump,
quickly and dramatically, to mud-slinging.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!