Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M & Universal Polarizer-M
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 19:12:49 -0700

Bryan,

The new Universal Polarizer-M is a great improvement over the previous
model. The new filter fits lenses with 39mm, 46mm, 49mm and a special
adapter for the 135/4. I have used the new filter on my 28/2.8 with no
problems. The diameter of the filter is not large enough to accommodate
either 55mm or 60mm. The filter is supplied with a (large!!) carrying case
that will also hold up to four of the adapter rings. 39mm and 46mm rings
are included.

Jeff Alford