Subject: Re: [Leica] Solm's Lack of Quality
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:45:21 -0500

At 10:39 AM 5/11/98 +0200, you wrote:

>That's a lousy argument, Eric. For USD 2.000 I expect solutions,
>no problems. I can create enough problems by myself, and I even

That's the key Alf. Did Leica offer solutions?

>don't need to pay for their occurence. Besides, we were speaking
>of 2 dead lenses, slipping thru quality control, again, not of
>broken M3s.

My point is that some people think two broken lenses is proof Leica doesn't
care as much about quality as in the "good old days." Maybe it's true, but
two lenses don't prove anything except maybe coincidences are possible.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO