Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Kenna
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:39:11 -0500

I just picked up a copy of Kenna's 25 retro ... actually its dated 1994
... Le Notre's Gardens is the newer edition [dated 1997] ... I have been
watching his work on the rare occasions it appears in magazines ... what
amazes me is how he goes from the square to 35 format and still keeps
his design clear and personal ...... ..... 20 or thirty years ago
galleries wouldn't look at square prints ... goes to show what they know
[knew] .....