Subject: Re: [Leica] shall I compare thee to a Summilux? :)
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 22:35:33 +0000

Dan,

> Yes, this is why everyone jumped on Ben.  You can disagree with someone
> without being crude.

Eric was being stubborn and, in Ben's opinion I assume, authoritatively condescending as
well. It was easy to see how Ben would react and when he did, it wasn't surprising at all.
"Everyone" did not jump on Ben. There's 600+ people on this list and only 7 (or so)
came out to defend Eric.

> Yes, by all mean, but why must it take place on the mailing list?  Let them
> each lace up a pair of hockey skates, and fight it out like real men,
> somewhere else.  ;-)

Here, there; who cares? They were both right and both equally as wrong.

Danny Gonzalez