Subject: [Leica] Oxymoronic request
From: Thomas Pastorello <tmp@mailbox.syr.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:19:37 -0400 (EDT)

  Can anyone recommend the ideal flash unit for the M6?
A flash unit for the M6 may seem oxymoronic to some.  For years it did to
me, since one uses an M camera for its arsenal of fast lenses.  Yet, there
are situations which challenge even the Noctilux!
  The ideal flash unit for M would be small, yet powerful and with swivel
and bounce capabilities.  I associate the Metz line with Leica-M.  Can
anyone suggest one of those model numbers, the best place to buy and the
price range?  Does Leica recommend a specific model?  I'd appreciate any
advice.  Thank you.       Tom P.