Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder redux
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:46:27 -0400

I just this afternoon received my M4-P and IIIf back from Reinhold Mueller:
an astonishing transformation of the IIIf, which I'd been using for so long
I simply took the hazy vf for granted.  Both cameras, though cosmetically
worn, sound and feel as though new.  Shutter on the IIIf has never sounded
so crisp.  He even repaired the chipped vulcanite under the slow speed
dial--this w/o my asking.  New curtains, spotless interior, and the M4-P's
just as nice.  I am, quite simply, thrilled.  Thanks Tom A.!  Thanks
Reinhold!.  You guys are an amazing resource (even if it did set back my
purchase of a 75/1.4 a bit).

Chandos Michael Brown