Subject: [Leica] Looking for a R setup?
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:19:10 -0700

WOW,

There's an outstanding Leicaflex SL2 outfit on sale on E-bay right now.
The auction lasts for another few days, but I think it is definately worth
checking out for those who have been looking to get a Leica-R system.

Included:

SL2 - black
21 f4 super angulon
35 f2 summicron (Canada)
50 f2 summicron (old)
90 f2.8 elmarit (old)
180 f2.8 elmarit (old)

Plus a few lens hoods and a cable release.  All items packed inside an
aluminum case.

Best of all, the reserve has already been met @ $2000.00!!  Quite a deal
right now.

No, I have no connection with the sale,  I would just like someone on the
LUG who really loves/knows their Leica to get it!  Hell, I would bid on it
if I didn't already own most of those lenses.

James