Subject: Re: [Leica] no one can help on this one?
From: ATanabe <ATanabe@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:25:45 EDT

<< I see that fill should be f/6.3 when 1/50 @ f/11 is the flash exposure, but
 if the
 flash only has one output setting, then gels or softboxes are my only option
 unless I get a more modern flash that does fill, right? >>
Yes, use the ND filter or get an extension cabe for the flash unit, mount it
on a light stand and vary the distance.  Use the inverse square law, 2 x
distance from subject = 1/4 the light output.  Or use a flex fill as mentioned
earlier.
Al