Subject: Re: [Leica] Deleting LUG mails
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 17:32:25 -0400

At 04:19 PM 5/14/98 +0200, you wrote:

>On the other side, you maybe also like to remember Tina's mail where
>she wrote, that she enjoys and looks forward to go thru 2.000 or 3.000
>LUG mails when returning from one of her tours.
>
>Alf

That's true, Alf!  Somebody in the recent untypical exchange of vitriolic
mail stated that they couldn't believe professional photographers would
have the time to read and reply to all of the mail on the LUG.  When I am
working at home, I spend hours standing at a light table cutting, editing,
mounting, labeling, sorting, and filing slides and negatives.  If I don't
take frequent breaks, my back kills me.  I try to sit down at the computer
for a few minutes every hour or two.  Altogether, I spend less than an hour
a day on e-mail (I belong to 8 photo lists and
I speed-read).  It is well worth the time for the friends I have made and
the things I have learned.  As far as my business goes, the money I have
saved from things I have learned through e-mail more than pays for my time!
 It's good for my back, bank account, and psyche.  Thanks, LUGnuts!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>