Subject: Re: [Leica] Fine grain B&W
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:55:00 +0100

I recently developed and printed some negs from Ilford Delta 100
processed
in XTOL at 1:2 dilution. The resulting print had no visble grain on an
8x10 enlargement.
The detail in the shadow areas was also very good. I have also used APX
25
developed in Rodinal with some wonderful results, but as you pointed out

speed is a problem.

Jim Hurtubise