Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 1.4 Aspherical Comparison:
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:42:50 +0100

>Thanks a lot, Ted!  You are really great for my bank account!>>>>

Hi Tina,

Sorry dear lady, but then you don't feel bad about the Noctilux do you? :)
And would I lie to a fine southern lady like yourself? The aspherical
aspect really is quite special, "wide open" and it does give a "crisper
look" when stopped down.

So now you'll just have to sell a bunch more of those gorgeous children
photographs of yours and get the aspherical. :)

ted