Subject: [Leica] Help
From: george ivanyo <gti@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 01:07:02 -0400

Hi, LUGgers,

After many years I have a renewed interested in photography and have
rediscovered the beauty of Leica M.  I've never been more than an
amateur, hobbyest, and just a "family historian" type of shooter.
Last week I've been asked to photograph my town's Little League games
and I've reluctantly accepted.  They need to display a bunch on a wall
in the new clubhouse, and possibly once in a while in the local paper.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips to offer on how to document and
shoot sports, baseball (Little League) in particular.  So far, I have
M3 and M4 bodies, 50/2, 90/2.8, and 135/4.5.  Also have non-Leica :(
manual focus SLR, 80-200, and 300.

This list has wonderful resources, knowledge and experience.  I realize
the best way to learn is to do, but I will gratefully accept any tips
and advice anyone can offer.  Cheers!

George