Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlargement Sharpness Question
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 10:02:53 -0700

You may have to pay the money and use a PRO lab to get anything other than
point & shoot quality. I used to have a Yokayama 1hr processor. It used EL
Nikkors and produced crisp sharp prints from business card size to 12"x12".
Was a cool machine. Used it in a PRO lab because people coming to the lab
wanted "better" quality.

Jim