Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M's
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 11:22:49 -0400

David,

I should add about the Q-flash, since I have one, that one of the
features I like about it is its adapability to different systems. I have
a TTL adapter for my Canon EOS, which also works on my T90, and I plan
to get the adapter so that I can use it TTL on my Hasselblad. Something
to keep in mind.

Carl S.