Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to US
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 18:27:42 -0500

At 07:02 AM 5/18/98 +0800, you wrote:

>I'm planning to go to Yosemite as well and is 35mm wide enough for this
>scenic place? which lens would be most widely use for this place?

No one can really adequately answer that question except in terms of their
own way of shooting.

As far as I can see, you can't find a lens too long, or too wide for
Yosemite. It's an amazing place, but I would hate to be without anything
wider than 35mm. This lens cries out for an ultra-wide lens.

>How is the weather conditions in these areas now?

Should be very nice. A bit cold and damp. But tha'ts good for Yosemite.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

I think not, said Descartes, and disappeared.