Subject: [Leica] 50 summilux
From: Royfel <Royfel@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:13:17 EDT

I have recently purchased a used 50/1.4 summilux for my M6HM.  It is the older
model (43 mm filter size ser#3251xxx).  So far I am impressed with the photos
but then I don't have a basis for comparison.  What is the consensus on this
lens?  Are there any changes between this one and the current one (besides the
built in shade and filter) did I buy a dog or a winner? When was it made?
Roy Feldman