Subject: Re: [Leica] Discount for LUGers, was: M6 HM Serial Numbers
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:50:32 -0400

At 02:46 PM 5/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Bonjour, Lucien
>I have responded to LUGs who have expressed an interest in purchasing new
>equipment. I offer incentives on my websiyte to all and I have made some
>special financing arrangements to those that have wanted a lens and did not
>wish to charge it. I believe that the Internet is a great place to shop and
>as people become more accustomed to ordering through the computer I am
>hoping that sales increase. That is why I have a relatively extensive
>inventory. I have shipped Fed-Ex International.
>Thanks,
>Pat
>prm@photonewsnetwork.com
>Minox007@aol.com
>1-732-288-0009

Pat -

What is the URL for your webpage?  When I put Photonewsnetwork in the
search engines, I just get Jack and Gary's PNN list.  Are you there
somewhere or is your's different?  Thanks - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>