Subject: [Leica] Discounts For Luggers---
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

I think this is an idea worth looking into.

We could run this in conjunction with "Friday For Sale Day"  Dealers
could offer an item (or Items) at special price to the LUG group for
24 or 48 hours.  I am sure that Leica USA would have a cow and scream
about dealers violating the "Minimum Advertised Price" and all that,
but since it is open to all dealers, what the heck.

This idea will take a little work, but I think it would be of great
benefit to the group.

Regards,
Bill