Subject: Re: [Leica] Sports with an M6-2nd opinion
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 98 23:39:27 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>Get Francisco a day pass to cover a game in your town and he can "watch
you
>in action!" :)

Fracesco,

You should have been with me today. I shot a baseball game. Only had 20
minutes. Two plays to cover that actually had some action in that time
period. A slide in to second (yawn!) and a pitcher tagging a guy out at
home after he tried to steal on a wild pitch.

Luck!!! :-)

I'll put it on my web page as soon as I get NT up and running again. (Blue
screen of death becasue a file got screwed up - curse you Bill Gates!)

=======
Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch