Subject: Re: [Leica] 135M and 180M (and 75)
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 02:10:47 EDT

Me too Dennis, me too.

I don't know why Leica is so stubborn about lenses like this when all the R&D
has been done and it would take so little to bring it to market.  Perhaps when
Midland was sold, the engineering drawings were lost?  I prefer a short tele
like the 75 for doing portraits indoors, but the 1.4 is too heavy too use as a
regular travel lens.  To me the 75/2.4 APO would fill the bill perfectly.

Bill Rosauer