Subject: [Leica] Leica-meter and close-up for Leica IF
From: Marcio Cicero de Sa <marcio@iag.usp.br>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:28:41 -0300 (EST)

Hello LUGs,

I bought a leica-meter for my Leica IF and i have problems in
assembly this piece in the trail of the camera. There are 6
possibilities of screws arrangment in leica-meter but no one
is ok with my leica. Could you tell if i bought a wrong model
of leica-meter ?
Another question is with my "new" close-up 2x put in my 5cm
elmar: How much points I need to correct in aperture when using it ?

Thanks,
Marcio Sa