Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #65
From: Summicron1 <Summicron1@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:44:50 EDT

<<I remember reading about guys shooting sports with visoflex. My hat's off
to those guys.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

i think all you people with your auto-focus cameras and so forth forget how
much the human being with a knowledge of his equipment and his subject is
capable of achieving. I wouldn't pick a visoflex to shoot sports, but if it
was the only thing available, or the alternative was an exakta, I'd spend some
time and figure it out and learn to anticipate and make the best of it.

Remember, the Hindenburg was shot with a Leica II and a bunch of speed
graphics, and they all got GREAT shots.

charlie trentelman
ogden, utah