Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correct
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:41:18 -0700

Red M6s are special made in a process called
"destructive painting".  I do it, for free, albeit very
slowly.

You send me two brand new M6s.  I put the two
cameras in a special closet with some red paint
and some gaffers tape, some dog fur, and a
book called  "Opti-Morphic Transformation Of Colors"

After being in the closet for about 6 months,
there will be only 1 camera left, and it will be red.
I send that one to you.

For reasons that are very poorly understood, there
will be brush strokes in the finish.

bmw