Subject: Re: [Leica] Inflated Price for M6J
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:52:25 -0300

At 21 May 1998 14:01:39 EDT, AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com> wrote:

> I agree.  But you can't blame the collectors, if Leica made enough of them,
> the price would be comensurate with other M6 models.

Of course.  It's not the collectors I blame in this case.

I'm perfectly happy to ignore special editions with random extra engravings,
but...

> The M6J, though, was truely different...

Indeed.  Design elements from a high point in the history of industrial
design, handy tactile feedback when your finger's about to wander in front of
a window, and modern meter innards.

 -Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>