Subject: [Leica] Off Topic Curiosity - Alpa vs. Leica
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:45:14 EDT

Any LUG members have experience with Alpas?  I know they were a quirky sort of
camera, but how were the lenses and overall picture quality??  When they were
in production, were they a competitive choice alternative to a Leica?  Who
bought them?  I am considering picking up a used one (most seem to be in mint
condition, perhaps Alpa users didn't shoot much) and would like to learn as
much as I can about them.

TIA

Arturo