Subject: [Leica] FS: M6/35/135
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:23:49 -0400 (EDT)

Someone said Friday was "for sale" day on the list.  Hope they were right!

For Sale
~~~~~~~~
Less than four months old:
   - Leica M6, black, #2296xxx
   - Leica 35/2 Summicron-M #3682xxx (latest non-aspherical) (Germany)

A little older:
   - Tele-Elmar 135/4 #2481xxx (Leitz Wetzlar Germany)

I'm the original owner of the M6 and 35/2.
I bought them new.  Fewer than 8 rolls shot.  Truly mint,
except wear marks on the clear pastic strip that's still attached
to the bottom of the M6 -- haven't peeled it off yet.

Tele-Elmar: I bought the Tele-Elmar from E.P. Levine a couple
months ago.  They listed it as "MINT", and I say "MINT-" only because
the M6 and 35/2 are so much newer in comparison.  Still, no brassing,
perfect glass & mechanics, etc.  Comes with Leitz case (worn).

All the above for $3000 shipped/insured.
Willing to sell the Tele-Elmar separately at $600.
I'm selling these only because they no longer fit my type of photography.

References available.

Please reply direct, not via the list.

Andrew