Subject: Re: [Leica] Polariser 13356
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:36:11 -0700

Bill,

I like the fact that I can use the polarizer on most of my lenses, except
for my 21mm ASPH. I really don't miss it that much for that lens. If Leica
offers a 49mm ring for the previous 28mm lens, I see no reason why they
shouldn't offer a 43mm ring.

The down side is storing the new filter. It comes in a somewhat large case
that holds up to four rings with the polar filter. It really takes up a fair
amount of space in my bag.

All in all I think it is a great improvement.

Jeff Alford