Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica AF
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 20:28:09 EDT

<< If I were a Contax user, I would have been delighted to see that I could
still
 use all my lenses and still get AF. >>

Arturo, you are correct.  It is wonderful to be able to use my Zeiss lenses on
my AX.  While AF is not always needed or desired, it is nice to have the
option available for certain situations.  In some situations the other Contax
bodies are more approapriate.  By the way, the AX works very well.

Tom Shea