Subject: Re: [Leica] [Fwd: eBay Auction Ended - Item 14474820: LEICA LENS COUPLER M MOUNT]
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:36:23

Hi,

  The same thing has happened to me to which I do not understand why.  I
have bought a lot from ebay these days.  Generally, it is ok but a lot of
sellers are dealer type and do not care too much about the detail.  They do
not bother to check the very basic functions sometimes.  I had several
extremely good deals on Leica stuff while I had to spend some money to
return the items quite a few times because of malfunctions or hidden problems.
  The worst was Leicaflex SL.  The seller described the condition of the
top plate as it was the overall condition while he was hiding the disaster
of the bottom plate.  When I received it, the bottom plate was like hell.
I tried to get hold of the seller in vain.  He never showed up again.
  There are always two sides.

Regards,
David