Subject: Re: [Leica] Need meter rec/Calumet info
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 16:02:16 -0400

=A0

Dan C. asked...

> >Related question: does Calumet still distribute a Zone VI catalogue?
> =A0

..and Jim Brick answered..

> The stuff is integrated into one of their own catalogs. They have about
> four different catalogs. I have them, but not handy. One covers pro
> equipment, one for film, paper, & chemicals, one for fine art stuff (Zo=
ne
> VI), etc.
> =A0

Jim is correct.=A0 I am looking at Calumet's Fine Art Photographer's Came=
ra &
Darkroom catalog which has the Zone VI modified Pentax spotmeter.=A0 Noth=
ing,
however,=A0 is mentioned about sending in a meter to have it modified.=A0=
 They do
carry quite a few of the products that we used to enjoy from Fred Picker'=
Zone VI catalog, notably the Zone VI view cameras, electronic timers, pri=
nt
washers and the enlarger Zone VI developed just before Mr. Picker sold ou=
t to
Calumet.=A0 I've always found Calumet very nice to do business with as we=
ll as
competent and well-stocked.Call 1-888-367-2781.

Mike Gardner