Subject: RE: [Leica] Leitz minolta CL
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 14:41:05 -0700

Don't know about where to get an owners manual, but just a heads-up about
the meter.  It was designed to use the old mercury batteries, which are no
longer available.  I've just sent my CL for a general CLA and to have the
meter recalibrated.

Wonderful little camera.  That 40mm Rokkor is really an outstanding lens.
Bought mine for business trips where I don't want to worry about the M6s.

- --Jim Laurel