Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #62
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 10:27:58 +1000

Alan,

Thank you for the panorama tips. I have somewhere in my "cupboard" an old
Nikon thingamebob which has settings for different focal lenght lenes and
click stops in between. I don't think it overlapped by 50%, but it did have
the bubble level. I also have an old Rollei one, which is much smaller.
Which lens would you use for these scenic shots. If I use a longer lens, it
will be the 70-180 Zoom, and it has a tripod mount on the lens itself. This
may alter the dynamics of the swing. Any comments?
This should have gone a few days ago, but my server has clocked out for 3
days ;-)
Cheers,

Alastair Firkin,