Subject: [Leica] LHSA Members - Users / Collectors / LUGgers / Who
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 20:28:58 EDT

 I have been binding & organizing all my back issues of both the Viewfinder
 and the Leica Catalog from 1968 todate and have noticed that the trend of
 the membership interests are gradually changing from collectors to users.

 The average age of the 3,000 plus membership is probably still around 60+
 but the members (both LUGgers & not) are difinitely users as well as some
 being collectors. LHSA  President & Major General, ret. USMC) Roy Moss
 once said to me "Marvin, I never would own a camera that I didn't use".

 Most of you are familiar with the names: Tom Abrahamsson, Gary Todoroff,
 Bill Rosauer, Dick Gilcreast, Marc J. Small and both Roy & Marvin Moss &
 know that they are active shooters regardless of how many Leicas they own
 and whereas being a LUGger is not for every Leica owner,  I think that the
 Leica Historical Society is a must for every serious Leica user; I wonder how
 many of us are !

 Marvin Moss
 10 year LHSA member