Subject: [Leica] wide-angle lens choice
From: "don ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:20:08 -0400

I am seeking a wide-angle lens for my M6.
I currently have the 35/1.4 asph, 75/1.4, and
an older 135/4.5 Hektor, all of which I purchased
together.

I had originally intended to purchase a 21mm,
but am not sure I'll like working with two finders.
If I do go with the 21mm, which versions should
I look for?

At this point, I really am thinking a 24mm would
be a better choice.  I assume the M6 viewfinder
*almost* covers the 24mm view, so I could
work without an accessory finder.  Is this a
correct assumption?

I rarely see 24mm M-lenses for sale.  Are there
few of these out there?  Again, which ones are
the better choice?

don ferrario