Subject: Re: [Leica] undeserved praise?
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:49:02 -0300

At 25 May 1998 22:43:45 +0200, Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
wrote:

> I am in the fortunate situation of also being able to read Dutch, so I
> have access to the full wealth of information on your site.

Are you, now.  H'mm.   Any interest in wading in and helping our revered
technical resource do some of the translations he hasn't had time to get to?
I'm still dying to read

    http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/noctilux.html

but have only been able to guess at enough to tantalize me.

I'm sure the existence of an English translation of this article wouldn't
affect circulation of the upcoming Photo Techniques issue a whit.

And then there's

    http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/r/designr8.html

 -Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>