Subject: Re: [Leica] Brand New M3 for the price of a M6
From: Chris Bitmead <chrisb@ans.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 04:01:37 +0000

Michael Garmisa wrote:

> On 26-May-98 Chris Bitmead wrote:
> > Eric Welch wrote:
> >
> >> And technically, none of them are new because only Leica can sell them
> >> new, or a dealer who has had it on their shelf this long for sale. If
> >> someone bought it, and put it in a safe deposit box unopened, that's still
> >> not considered new.
> >
> > Who took out a mortgage on the word "new"? Maybe Microsoft has
> > trademarked that one too? :-)
> you ever notice how 99.99% of the Microsoft jokes come from fellow unix users?

Fellow unix users? Oh you mean those of us who've seen the light?

I admit I did DOS once, but I assure you I didn't inhale.

Windows 95: Coming soon from the makers of edlin

OS/2 is destined to be The Most Important Operating System of
all times!                                  (Bill Gates, 1987)

Microsoft is not the answer.  Microsoft is the question.  NO is
the
answer.

How do you make Windows faster?  Throw it harder!

Unix Does.. MS-DOSn't..

"Worf, Screw the Prime Directive.  Give the Borg Windows 3.1."