Subject: Re: [Leica] Brand New M3 for the price of a M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 23:31:44 -0500

At 04:13 AM 5/27/98 +0000, you wrote:

>I think most of us are content to just buy them, and will use the
>word "new" accordingly :-)

The question is more important to people who are buying them and don't want
"demos" or "returned" cameras. I for one when buying a NEW Leica want a
truly new one. Leica is protecting people with such desires.

>Now I wonder what leica would say about warranty if there really
>was a "new" M3 forgetten about in the back of some dealer's
>warehouse...

If it could be proved, I bet they'd honor it. After all, aren't they the
best built Leicas?
- --
=========

Eric Welch