Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M6 Electronic?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 07:52:10 -0500

At 06:53 AM 5/27/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Do tell us how you found this interesting and definitive information. How
about that
>new 50/1.4 M? The new Noct? 70/2.4? M6W? R9? R8.2? CL2? Date I'll be married?

Leica has publicly stated they are not going to do an electronic M6. The
next rangefinder that will be significantly different is due at the end of
the decade and it won't be an M6. That was from their CEO in an article
from Business Week, Oct. '96.

Congrats.
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
When there's a will, I want to be in it.