Subject: [Leica] Black vs Chrome/poem for fun
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 8:45:29 -0500

I would suggest that for your statistic purposes.....

You ignore chrome bodies for cameras such as the M2, M3 and M4 which were
made virtually all chrome. and the M4-2 which was made virtually all
black.  Which leaves the M5's and M-6's as well as R- cameras

My M-6 is black, and has sat inactive over the past week. But my black
F-1fn's (not made in chrome) have been very busy.

In tribute to this roll call.......

My Trooper is yellow,
My Domkes are black,
I 'm a young fellow