Subject: [Leica] demo and sale at KSP, Thur, Fri, Sat.
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:57:05 -0700

LUGers who live in the San Francisco Bay Area... there is a three day demo
and sale at Keeble and Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto. Thursday, Friday,
and Saturday (28th, 29th, & 30th). I suspect most brands will be
represented, but of importance to me (and you) is that Leica will be there.
Tom Brichta, the local Leica rep will be there, and I believe also a
service technician from NJ for camera checks. Also, for those interested,
the Leica S1 Digital Camera will be set-up and demo-ed. KSP is at 290
California Ave (35mm etc.) and across the street at 261 California (MF, LF,
and digital). Phone # 650-327-8996.

Want to have a mini-LUG meeting? I'll be there from 12-2pm on Thursday, and
if any of you are going to be there on Saturday,  let me know and I'll stop
by.

Jim