Subject: [Leica] [Leica] LHSA  Members - Users / Collectors / LUGgers / Who
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 22:19:09 +0200

Nathan,

I recently joined the LHSA. I can really recommend the Viewfinder. The first
Viewfinder of 1998 is devoted to B&W and would certainly interest you. I
joined through the URL I found via the Leica Homepage.

I am willing to do a dab at translating Erwin Puts pages too ( being a
native Dutch speaker). Are you contacting him? I don't want him to feel
jumped upon from all sides!

I was thrilled by my 24mmM ASPH slides. They were at the same time as sharp
and contrasty as can be and had a wonderfull soft quality. This were shots
of spring flowers along one of the ditches in the area north of Amsterdam,
Waterland, a truely wonderful place.

Incidently, my slide/sound show of Venezuela ( Andes and Roraima), made with
Leica R, brought me a grand prize in the National Dutch Festival for the 3rd
time. C'est quand meme un peut genant!

In November, there is a good Festival in Rotterdam. Are you interested?

Sander

- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek
at work: sander.vanhulsenbeek@solvay.com