Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Members - Users / Collectors / LUGgers / Who
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:10:31 +0200

AJSymi wrote:

> Are we really that US-centric here in the states??

YES. Before jumping on me, let me note that I have an American passport
(and it
is my only citizenship), a ditto wife, both my children were born in the
US,
and I lived there for 13 years before moving to Belgium 3 years ago.

There are many things to like about the US, but openness towards other
cultures, countries, languages etc. is not one of them. Please note that
this
is a general statement, and obviously there are exceptions, many of whom
are on this list. I am talking about
the average American as compared with, say, the average Dane.

> With this group, I would think Solms was the center of the
> universe...especially when new products are being released.

Sounds like a good compromise and a good ending of this debate...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium