Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 "Electronic"
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 07:44:34 +0000

David,

> Due in the autumn (Photokina?), has TTL flash but the sync speed is the
> same as the current model. Don't know any more.

If I remember correctly, you were extremely skeptical about the Christies M6E top plate
and did the fact-check for the LUG on the issue. It must've taken a very reliable source
to convince you that the M6E was not just an errant top-plate, but a real camera. Can
you tell us anymore about what changed your mind?

Danny Gonzalez