Subject: [Leica] Thanks for BD wishes!!!!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 07:10:28 +0100

Howdy you wonderful LUGNUTS!!!! :)

I want to thankyou for the many thoughtful birthday wishes! It's the first
time I've ever celebrated with so many international friends.

I apologize for not answering each of you individually. However, I figure
my birthday used up more than it's share of LUG space and I better not push
my luck! :)

Once again, a great big thankyou to all. :) Sure made it a wonderful day!!!

ted