Subject: Re: [Leica] Elite chrome 200
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:14:18 -0700

Dick---
	Sorry for the tardy response, I've been in the throes of finishing a
summary judgment motion. Yes, I saw your post about Kodak's tech support
response. It sounds like Kodak's tech support is getting to be like a
software company's --- products are released without anyone telling the
tech support people about them. For what it's worth, the data sheet (E-148)
for Elite Chrome 200 that I downloaded from the Kodak Web site says its a
new film incorporating T-grain technology. I don't think I ever shot any
Elite II 200, but I don't think it is a T-grain film. The new E200, though,
is a T-grain film. Ergo...

Chuck Albertson