Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #85
From: "Fred Whitlock" <afc@cl-sys.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 05:12:13 -0500

> From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
> Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:25:28 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Leica]plutocrats
>

> As you said, "standards are falling rapidly."

I can't resist chiming in here even if a little off subject.  Last year I
did a product shoot for an ad agency.  the product was vitamins in the
usual plastic bottles.  I did the shoot using a 6X7 roll film holder on a
view camera to get perspective corrected (the client had specified medium
format.)  I spent a lot of time and effort getting it right.  After I had
finished the shoot, my partner arrived with a new 645 camera he had bought
and wanted to make some test shots so we put in on the stand and shot the
vitamin set with it.  Normal lens, no perspective correction.  To make long
story short, both rolls of film ended up in the client's hands by mistake.
Guess which one they used?   I guess we've grown accustomed to keystoning.
Anybody want a deal on a nice roll film holder for a 4X5 view camera?

Fred
Maplewood Photography