Subject: [Leica] TID> Summicron Quality
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 12:11:25 -0500

I recently checked out a new M6HM with a 50mm Summicron.  The focusing on the
Summicron felt like a cross between a Nikon E Series and their AI-S lenses.  In
other words, I was really disappointed in this lens.

Is this unique to this lens (because of cost) or is this typical with Leica's new
lenses?
Bud